TCNA Handbook Submissions
The Tile Council of North America accepts submissions for new tile installation guidelines and edits to existing guidelines for consideration by the Handbook Committee.
The submission deadline for the 2013 Handbook has passed. New submissions received will be considered in 2014. The next Handbook Conference will be held in June of 2014. Click here for meeting details.
2013 TCNA Handbook Overview of Timeline, Procedure, Purpose, and Objective
Submission Criteria and Format
- Each submission must be accompanied by a Handbook submission form.
- All submissions must be specific; exact language must be provided.
- New methods should be submitted in a form that is ready to be inserted into the Handbook (see submission form for new details). Compare your submission to an existing method to make sure all necessary fields are listed. All testing and supporting documentation should be included (see sample).
- Edits to the existing Handbook must include a page clearly showing where the requested changes are to be made. Click here for a submission form for edits to existing guidelines.
- Email submissions to
- Submissions that do not meet the Handbook format and criteria requirements will be returned.